Remember: No patient names, identifiers, or other PHI

Roadmap

Milestone: ops-current-1

22 months late (11/05/15 11:00:00)

Experience shows that milestones work for well for prioritizing ops tickets. This is a rolling milestone used to manage Ops prioties. Plan is to review the tickets in the weekly Ops meeting and close the milestone quarterly.

Milestone: redcap-radiology1

22 months late (11/12/15 18:00:00)

Enhance REDCap for Radiology Request Management workflow.

Milestone: sms-reporting-2

22 months late (11/12/15 18:00:00)

To cover building QlikView? objects with HIF and CV data

Milestone: phm-phase-5

22 months late (11/15/15 00:00:00)

Delayed HERON release for October.

Milestone goals from HeronProjectTimeline#August2015Planning:

See Release plan for Menomenee #3828

Features: No results

Mostly technical Debt: No results

competing November goals from HeronProjectTimeline#August2015Planning:

Due to GPC in Feb 2016 (GPC:ticket:337#comment:6)

The May 19 draft of the GPC data sharing agreement says "Each year, ... Participant will ... review ... security ... consistent with ... the Security Rule and NIST Special Publication 800-53".

In #2779, we learned IR has some experience with it. ticket:2894#comment:2 documents our first meeting with them toward this goal.

October target set in HeronProjectTimeline#August2015Planning.

BA to keep a biweekly meeting rhythm to conclude the project.

  1. Net Sec to look at which controls are inherited from IR's infrastructure.
  2. Net Sec to provide the list of controls.
  3. MI to work through the list of controls to comply.
  4. Final evaluation by Net Sec.

Milestone: repower-redcap1

21 months late (11/27/15 18:00:00)

Customer: Christie Befort Customer Proxy: Danielle Christifano Goal is to set up the REDCap infrastructure for the study

Milestone: Pioneers6

21 months late (11/30/15 18:00:00)

Goals:

  • link Pioneers to MyChart by email (is that #2262?)
  • i2b2 Query of pioneers survey data - We are ready to do this. Tentative deadline set at end of November 2015 after discussion with Dr. Kluding.

Milestone: heron-acct-check

20 months late (12/15/15 18:00:00)

annual account audit; see #3123

Milestone: phm-phase-6

20 months late (12/20/15 00:00:00)

Milestone: heron-pike-update

20 months late (01/13/16 00:00:00)

Competing January goals:

  • KUH clinical integration

Sunset Lake, WI

Technical Debt release

Milestone: collaborator-db

14 months late (07/01/16 00:00:00)

Per CTSA renewal application and the RIC application, build a collaborator database to hold researcher and patient information.

Use case: an investigator wants to study sepsis. Patient X could provide input as she is interested in sepsis while Steve Simpson would be the in the database listed as researcher specializing in sepsis. The investigator could then contact Patient X and Steve Simpson.

This milestone will contain the NACC form for the neuropathology core (seems it will fit on a single form) plus the small amount of extra information they want to track locally.

overdue due date of July 27 dropped on Aug 13 by Dan, as there are no tickets assigned

put stuff in here which we didn't deliver in the initial DROC on REDCap and Python deployment. e.g. usage reports

Feb 23 due date to match RequestTracking? meeting schedule

due date of mid Jan chosen in HeronProjectTimeline#Nov28Planning

Next DROC meeting is 6/6/2012.  Plan to review prior to meeting.

Moving forward since we will not have time to review prior to 6/6/12 droc meeting. removing the due date, for now. -Dan, July 27

30 Nov due date dropped by Dan C on Dec. 15.

Phase 1 of the Facilities Management Reports are to bring in PeopleSoft data from the AM91, Encumbrance Data, and Budgetary QlikView QVD files.

Business Requirements:

  1. In their daily operations they consider encumbrances as money spent, so including this information is necessary to meet their viewpoint.
  2. SpeedTypes are categorized into groups of SpeedTypes. This information can change due to many factors, so this catigorization needs to be flexible.
  3. Expenses are categorized into different "Report Lines" (which are then further grouped into "Report Line Categories") based on a set of business rules that similarly can change due to many factors, so these categories need to be flexible.
  4. Vendor information is essential. Ronn and his group need to be able view vendor expenses by vendor. Due to the nature of such information, vendor information can be entered in several different ways into the system. A "normalization" of vendor name needs to take place. For example, Grainger Industrial Supply may be entered into systems, as: GRAINGER, grainger, Grianger, Grainger, W W GRAINGER INC (but funny enough never as Grainger Industrial Supply).

Facilities Management will need to maintain:

  1. SpeedType Category Table
  2. Vendor Cross Reference Table
  3. FM Report Line and FM Report Line Category Table
  4. Business Rule Logic Table

Updated 6 April 2015 after meeting some cosmetic changes are needed, but Facilities must return feedback for development to proceed.

30 June due date removed 5 July. See GroupOnly/TracTraining#milestone-mgmt

Phase 2 of the Facilities Management Reports are to bring in Maximo Data and integrate it with the Facilities Managment QlikView object.

Business Requirements:

1) There is currently no way for PeopleSoft information to be brought into Maximo without a massive integration effort; however, there is informaiton that would allow the work order to be matched up actual expenses.

2) A Maximo dump of information can be brought into TEAL (~2GB of data)

Facilities Management will need to maintain/develop:

1) A Work Order to Requisition Cross Reference Table.

2) Business Processes to ensure that information is entered consistently into these two systems.

3) Adaptation to current IDB processes.

This is a place holder for things we know we want to do with HERON/i2b2 but know we won't likely deliver in any scheduled milestone.

see also HeronProjectTimeline

Moving it to the next TAME meeting placeholder on my calendar.

Todd Levine is the PI. Laura Herbelin is the contact on KU side. Nicole Hanks is the project manager.

This will be a bucket for tickets related to second phase of work which could also include:

  • Building project budget tracking
  • Building out work management for EA.
  • Training team to use the process set up in the earlier milestone.
  • Making sure requests are going in as required.

please use short, all-lower-case milestone names, per GroupOnly/TracTraining

Milestone: asas3

No date set

Additional, on-going, enhancements and modifications to All Sources/Spends?

15 May due date removed 21 May

Place holder for planning

Scope description from email dated: Monday, July 21, 2014 5:34 PM Customers: Elizabeth Jenkins, Michael Parmely, Kathy Mackay Team Members: Angelica Allen, Tim Bosler, Matt Schuette, Bhargav Adagarla

  1. Building REDCap data collection instruments
    1. Angelica has built a draft project. Elizabeth and Kathy will send us all the fields that they want in the project related to degree progression and finances.
    2. Informatics will make a faculty REDCap project (with data from Qlikview) that we will use for building student mentor fields and committee member fields.
    3. Angelica will then build the data collection instruments and validate them with Elizabeth and Kathy.
  2. Building automated process to export data from REDCap and import it into Qlikview
    1. Operations to work with EA on this.
  3. Building Qlikview reports that will combine the data collected in REDCap with grades and contact information from Enroll & Pay.
    1. Tim/Matt to work on this
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.