Navigate Medications by National Standard hierarchy (RxNorm, NDFRT, VA)
|Reported by:||ngraham||Owned by:||ngraham|
|Component:||data-repository||Keywords:||medication, ontology, RxNorm, public-web|
|Cc:||rwaitman, dconnolly, tmcmahon||Blocked By:|
As per discussion between Russ, Nathan and Dan on 2012.04.10.
- Clean up the medication ontology to be much simpler/normalized ('RxNorm?' noted as an example).
- Right now, the ontology is broken down into route, form, does, etc. and is too much to sift through.
- The O2 interface shows a simpler hierarchy so the data is there somewhere.
See also: wiki:MedDiscussion.
- See #1082
- "therapeutic" is spelled wrong in our code
- We have over 25K medications that don't have therapeutic/pharmaceutical classes. But, they're still searchable from the i2b2 front-end. Check that we consider this with our new ontology (this ticket).
Change History (47)
comment:9 Changed 3 years ago by rwaitman
- Milestone changed from heron-marion-update to heron-hillsdale-update
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by rwaitman
- Milestone changed from heron-hillsdale-update to heron-cimarron-update
Changed 3 years ago by ngraham
comment:42 Changed 3 years ago by ngraham
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.