The Healthcare Enterprise Repository for Ontological Narration (HERON) is a method to integrate clinical and biomedical data for translational research.
- HERON cohort discovery queries can span the EMR from KUH and an increasing list of other sources for retrospective studies.
- HERON queries can give you hard data on how many patients come through KUH that meet the criteria of your next clinical trial.
- Combined with the Frontiers participant registry, HERON can even give you contact information to support recruitment directly.
To get started, see HERON Training Materials.
Or if you're a returning HERON user, proceed directly to:
Progress, History, and Plans
- KUMC receives PCORI award to lead Greater Plains Collaborative
- HERON Lovewell improves navigation and fixes Frontiers patient count issue
- HERON Toronto update powered by newer, faster hardware and load process
- HERON Milford simplifies the Cancer Cases folder
- How to prepare your REDCap project to be loaded into HERON?
- HERON Solomon marks the 32nd consecutive release
- HERON Chikaskia release introduces HERON DUA to REDCap & KU ADC data
- HERON Crooked Creek release introduces the HERON performance page
- HERON Big Blue release introduces allergy and reaction data
- HERON Sappa release improves performance and microbiology
... see HERONAnnouncements for the full list.
Training and Support
- Ask the Clinical Informatics Coordinator for help via the feedback form or at 5-7470.
- The FrontiersInformaticsClinic meets every other Tuesday in room 1028 Dykes Library (4-5pm). Register in advance if possible but drop-ins are welcome.
- Send a question to the HERON-USERS@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU or review the mailing list archive.
Data Sources and Monthly Update Process
Our initial approach is to get dumps from the source systems, wipe out our store in nightHERON for i2b2 and reload it all, reassigning i2b2 internal patient, provider, visit ids.
- Data Sources
- ClinicIdxSource (including HICTR)
- ... things like CRIS, CoPath?, GME, and biospecimens will follow; April DROCMeetingMinutes? has a list:
- SMS (billing diagnoses and DRGs, UHC?)
- KUH Tumor Registry for NCI designation
- CoPath? for NCI designation
- Biological Specimen Repository (NCI) (#517)
- BiospecimenRepository Discussion of integrating HERON with Biospecimen Repository and general needs of the BSR.
- CRIS/REDCap (clinical trial enrollment and registries) – NCI
- Read only Chronicles Access for Content not included in Clarity @@which ticket
- HeronLoad monthly update process
- LabDiscussion January 31, 2011
- LabDiscussion2 February 11, 2011
- MedDiscussion March 7, 2011
- LoincMapping? largely obsolete as of #311 milestone:heron-apr-update
Bring-up and some configuration notes on the machines are in:
- #80 - bring up identified server hardware, os
- #82 - bring up de-identified database server
- #43 - bring up virtual server for production web services
Leveraging NIH funded i2b2 framework
Per section C.2.2. Implement cost effective, researcher-centric solutions while preserving patient privacy and respecting community trust among disparate participating organizations by leveraging open source and existing NIH funded initiatives of the CTSA grant application:
User access, activity logs, and project management for the de-identified repository is managed via the i2b2 framework ...
Governance (DROC), Privacy (De-identification), and Security
Governance is provided by an executive committee and the Data Request Oversight Committee (DROC). All three contributing organizations: the University of Kansas Medical Center, the University of Kansas Hospital and the University of Kansas Physicans Incorporated are represented and contribute to making this initiative possible.
- DROCMeetingMinutes? and oversight issues
See section C2.1. Develop repeatable business agreements, policies, data use agreements and oversight for organization inclusion in KUMC HICTR CTSA outline for more scenarios. For reference:
- Final legal agreement for HERON with System Access Agreement
- Signed master agreement for medical data sharing
- HERON IRB protocol original 2010-2011
- HERON IRB protocol revised for 2011-2012
Another design consideration is de-identification of data and then what's kept on blue HERON. See DeIdentificationStrategy.
(51.1 KB) -
added by dconnolly 4 years ago.
HERON arch from Russ's msg of 07/12/2010 09:48:12 AM
(318.0 KB) -
added by rwaitman 3 years ago.
HERON IRB protocol
(62.5 KB) -
added by rwaitman 3 years ago.
Final legal agreement for HERON with System Access Agreement
(793.7 KB) -
added by rwaitman 2 years ago.
HERON IRB renewal version 2